Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

mmmm.

am back to square one.
missed baby a lot while i was away,
and yes, i got a whole lot of scratches on my thigh after he sees me right after i opened my grill door. well, its EXPECTED already.

had a tiring trip,
didnt have any time for me to rest really well though LOL,
but was very happy.
get to meet with old friends and besties,
get to eat what i've been missing for so long!

SANG NYUK MIAN!
LITTLE ITALY!
YOYO!!

omg damn guilty after eating those food,
i think i gained a KG after eating all these lmao.
but i didnt eat some of it,
my DUMPLINGS! yu fu mian! damai butterkaya breaddddd..
:( not enough time :(

went up to kundasang with my aunt and her friends from indonesia,
had lots of fun.
i think u guys need to wait for me to upload the photos LOL as i do not have any photoshop software in my computer YET :(
shit. i really need my photoshop! D:

KEEEEEELLLL MEEEEE!!

0 comments: