Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 08, 2008

got tag, again.

Got tag by dearie cher D:
so mengada my dearie xD

What song is stuck in your head?

Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl.

A person that you miss?
my hubbydear.

Do you tell people if you find them attractive?
yes, why not?

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
go to class D:

Can you whistle?
why not?

What makes you laugh?
jokes, and dumb stuffs done by my hubbydear.

Biggest fear?
after-life.

If you could die for someone who would it be?
my family and my hubbydear.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
to meet my hubbydear.

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
uhm, this u have to ask him lol.

Do you smile a lot?
yeah, depends on my mood though.

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
i need to fix my hair ASAP.

What bed did you sleep in last night?
my bed. abothen?!

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
my hubbydear.

If somebody likes you now would you like them to message you and tell you?
yes please. rather than guessing around and hitting the bushes.

Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?
hubbydear, nainai, and a whole lot. how to list ar?

Last time you laughed?
this evening.

How many hours sleep did you get last night?
4 hrs. but its normal though hmpf :/

Would your parents be mad if you got pregnant today?
they would kill me, ditch me out of the house, and wouldnt even recognize me :x

What are you doing on Saturday?
uhm i have no idea. any plans?

Who was the first person you heard this morning?
bolvin.

What did your last text message say? Who sent it to you?
hubbydear. he told me he was heading to his shop :D

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
oh yes. why not?

If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
hmpf, myself can ar?

Have you ever liked someone that treated you like crap?
er no i think?

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
yes.

What are you listening to?
songs. duh!

Are you a morning person or a night?
definitely night! D:

Are you there for your friends?
yes!

Do you wish somebody would call you? And why?
i wish, i could talk to my hubbydear 24/7 because i miss him badly now :(

How many TRUE friends do you have?
my friends are true ;) theyre simply awesome.

Who do you tell most things?
my blog! ;P i tell pratically everything.

Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
yeah.

Have you ever dated someone who was not good to you?
perhaps?

What is in your pocket?
i dont have a pocket in my pants right now :/

Where would you like to be right now?
my hubbydear's side.

I tag : anyone who wanna get tag and NANAKO! xD

0 comments: