Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

another surprise?

so parents went back and throw me all alone here again :/

went to Zen for dinner with them before,

we had Kano Haki Salada :D

i'm not sure whether the colour is alright with u guys because my laptop shows me lighter/fader color :/

my bro had cold udon :D


we all had sashimi!!


more sashimi!


mommy dearest had udon+salmon rice set.. which she can not finish *always like that hmpf :/*


my cousie had ebi tempura rice :D


we had sea urchin sashimi too *drools*


and zis is mine. sashimi assorted rice :D


happy happy dinner :3
sorry for the photo colors, the restaurant had this orangy ambience and my phone cam sucks.
















and, thank u so much for the flowers keat :)

*am so not going to say anything about this hmpf :/

0 comments: