Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

boredommmmmm D:

self-tagging. bored at home nothing to do kays! xD


1. At what age do you wish to marry?

- prolly around 25-27 :D

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
- nik hun. because she would go crazy with me xD
- annie dear! because she would chitchat with me nonstop and i wont be bored at all :D
- joshua! because he for sure will bring his camera along and then we can vain out of boredom xD

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- UK for the moment :D


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- be a vet!


5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- no i dont think so. not in this realistic world.


6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- my families and friends, love ones.


7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

- migrate with my families and love ones, buy a house, and not working for the rest of my life xD

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

- yes. why not? or prolly i would make him to confess to me woahaha!


9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

- no one tag me. so, how should i list it out? hmpf :/


10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- be loyal to me, love me and my friends and family :)
- be honest with me.
- be true to me.
- sacrifice without any thoughts to me xD
- and yes, MORE love and care please.
- spoil me in a way ;P


11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

- boastful
- bitchy (as in slutty bitchy type :/)
- fake
- 2 faced
- cunning and sly
- asshole


12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?

- i prolly would :D


13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

- corruption! is bad xD
- or prolly people who thinks they're always right :/


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

- the meaning or purpose to live on :D


15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

- not really when your finance is tight or under control xD


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

- the laziness in my bones.


17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- God.


18. What's your weakest point?

- procrastinating.


19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?

- im optimistic! :D never give up is always in my mind xD


20. How would you describe your siblings?
- i love them. nuff said xD


tagging, uhm. whoever feel like being tagged ;P

0 comments: