Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 02, 2007

FUNNIEST SHIT!

LOL today was our classmate Sam's birthday. so eventually we went on passing msgs in MSN to tell our classmates to give him a wish through SMS.

so our lovely nikiee hun eventually doesnt even have his number since term 1 and she's so screwed up xD so she asked me for it and i gave her.

throughout the whole chatting, suddenly nik hun came bombarding me

cut says:
WOI WTF
cut says:
U GAVE ME WRONG NUMBER

i checked and w00t!!

SORRY AR hun..

Catty °(✿◕‿◕)° ♥ |uRv3s ♥ °(◕ x ◕)° nuub babey wai and babey copper <3 - [http://cattyrawrs.blogspot.com] says:
YEAHOR
Catty °(✿◕‿◕)° ♥ |uRv3s ♥ °(◕ x ◕)° nuub babey wai and babey copper <3 - [http://cattyrawrs.blogspot.com] says:
i got two SAM

and

cut says:
WTFFFF

because they went on like:

sam: whos this?
me: eh, whos this?
sam: whos this?
me: whos this?
sam: whos this?
me: whos this? uh, i think i sent the message to the wrong person. sorryyy!


so she went on bombarding my msn and we laughed over it like shit LOL!!

LOL poor hun. i'm so sorry because i was fucking blur.

xD

0 comments: