Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

birthday!

okays, time to update again ;) since today's both class was cancelled, so i guess i still have time to update my blog :D

so, before i went back to sabah during last term's break, my parents came over for work+holiday and we celebrated my bro's birthday at sunway resort's sunsurf restaurant :D it was his 24th birthday, and eventually, my cousins and aunt were around to celebrate with him too! ^^ lucky him dang. ;P

so here are the photos..

some snaps of people..


my niece, mimi :D didnt really know what was she trying to do though ;D


my cute nephew aiman waiting for the cake to arrive xD


and the birthday boy trying to erm, dig into the cake? scary looking though ;D


the birthday boy trying to conduct during the birthday song *swtness*


the birthday cake :D by sunway resort though ;)


family photo! erm.. not a perfect one, my sis's not here xD


the group photo with the birthday boy..eh, still boy ar? stepping into uncle range already larh xD

and i start snapping my poser nephew's photo :D he's very potential into modeling though


there he goes, first pose! *it's finger licking good!*


second snap, *look! i have pink lips!*


3rd snap, okays..i think it's some kind of trend to put ur fingers/hand into ur mouth *swt*


he's finally tired LOL xD aint he cute?


look at my bro's baby bump! w00tttttt he's about 3 months pregnant ;P


and my mum trying to expose the baby bump to everyone xD *tsk tsk there's only us in the restaurant though :D

snapping my bro with his 24/7-changing face expressions *swt* xD





prolly he's too happy that night, a lil bit crazy+sot plug xD


ah chiu with aiman :D that boy just know how to pose!


my bro's girlfriend and lil mimi! she's chubby and freaking cute! her fav quote/shout? "MOMM MOMMMM!!!" <- she can eat nonstop for a whole day *faint* really like father like daughter..
my aunt, my cousin's wifey, the kids! lol i think mimi was dancing and aiman was dreaming there xD


and lastly, me and babey.. when my hair was long :D i'm having short hair now btw ;P

okays, enough for the update. tired of uploading too many of ze photos T-T

0 comments: