Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

w00t?!

was in the mid of my typo project and yonhui starting to nudge me n msg me non-stop! there, have to chat with him since i've been mishing him badly :D

yonhui: u're having ur presentation tomorrow? good luck then.
me: oh yeah, gonna get screwed by my lecturer since he's super duper mega fussy ghey guy D:
yonhui: then give him a super dwuper hard swap!
me: ah wait! i think i'll ask yvonne to use her gigantic boobs to swap him! xD
yonhui: OMG!! is that a death sentence?!
me: *laughes evil-ly* doesnt it seems like? *grins evil-ly*
yonhui: FUGGLLYY UGGGLYYY PUNISHMENTTT!!
me: ROFLMAO!
yonhui: u're one cruel momma!!!
me: xDDD

LOL and then, yonhui starts to hush me to go do my work D: dang u yonhui! dang u!! xD

yonhui: better go do your work! or else i'll ask yvonne to punish u!
me: woah?!?! nuu wayyyy. the swapping's for my lecturer larh.
yonhui: then u'll get to see her in ur dreams, her riding on a panther, chasing after u!
me: OMGWTFBBQ?!?! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! *shaking my head vigorously*
yonhui: *laughes evil-ly*
me: T-T
yonhui: OKAYS! go do ur work now!!!
me: ywesss swirrrr! T-T

see how mean is he? he's really mean i tell ya xD

*tsk tsk, only people from CD061-2 know the power of yvonne!! xD let's keep it as a secret nyiahahaha :P

0 comments: