Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

tatas xD

its already 29th of December, 2006. and yeah, have to say goodbye to 2006 and welcome the brand new 2007 yaw. hmmm, had a great year though, enjoying mua new college life, staying without parents and so xD its kinda fresh for me u know, cause i've been living with my parents for like, past 17 years heh :P

heh since the new 2007 is going to start off, bet i'll have to plan some of my new routine and so, and u know what? i havent do any of my holidays assignment, n i think i'm gonna get screwed xD 10 of em, and i did like, NONE, damn. n yeah, my babey scolded me for that T-T n he somehow grounded me too! dang. he aint gonna bring me anywhere once i get back n he asked me to finish mua assigns! noooooooooooooooooooooo!! D:

n LOL. imma going back to mua 2nd home located at KL next week, yeah, NEXT week :D missed there lots, mua babey, mua friends and so. n nik hun! BAKERZIN TIME YAWWWW!! heh guess its enough for the blog today :P have to wake up early tomorrow to go for mua hairdo *grins* mommy is spending on me! YAYYYY xD adios` everyone *loves*smooches everyone on the cheek*

0 comments: