Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 03, 2006

broke.

yerr i'm friggin broke larh! lol it all happened this morning as my sis woke me up and asked me to accompany her to go redeem some money-worth voucher at Parkson Grand lol. so we went and eventually, we only got like around rm40 of voucher. somehow my sis came out with an evil plan that she wants to buy the perfume 'Delicious' from DKNY. w00tttt..dang! i love that perfume too lol. (well, she said there's an best buy going on, so, yeah, we went.)

somehow it's kinda worth it because their offer is like, Rm300+ for a regular size of 'Red Delicious' for women (the new version of Delicious) and a regular size of 'Red Delicious' for men. they even have this red pouch (apple shape with glittering scales sew on) and a dark red key chain. the keychain was really nice though ;)

but then we wont wanna to have that men version of red delicious right? so, somehow the salesgirl there let us to exchange the men delicious for a women version of green delicious (omg thats so friggin nice lol) - somemore the salesgirl is going to give out a miniature size (limited edition) of either the red or green delicious :D woah~ really best buy LOL! so me n my sis wanted to share half xD (she's taking the green delicious with the red lil pouch while i take the red delicious n the miniature green delicious - deal!)

yerrr but then the salesgirl said since it's a best buy, she cant let us redeem the vouchers (w00ttt, not fair :( sobs sobs) so she had this another idea that, we can take like, one large size of green delicious, another regular size of green delicious, n she'll be giving out 2 miniature red delicious..oh well, somehow it's almost the same price but i took the regular one since my sis is richer than me ROFLMAO xD

so yeah! i'm friggin broke nowwww sobss T-T but i love that perfume like, a whole lot! n yay!! i finally got it (with consequences of course T-T) haha so tomorrow's monday, and I HATE MONDAY! *prays* hope there's no Monday xD LOL because i have to go to my dad's office and work..yerrrr! T-T my dad's going to throw loads of stuffs for me to do again, dang. T-T i wanna stay home and be slacky LOL xD

AHHH! i forgot to mention that i met xiaoyun at parkson grand today.. so happy to see her muahahahhaas. *love* nights everyone!

p/s: my fat cat is sleeping between my legs now because i'm putting my legs on top of my chair, yerr and my leg got so cramped! i can't move!!!

0 comments: