Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

sobs T-T

seems like everyone is back from Deepa-Raya holidays while i'm still not back yet. still having my holidays because our college have this 'exploration-week system' and we get to have one week holidays every semester, ain't them good? <3>

okays, well, while everyone seems to enjoy their holidays with indian and malay food, i enjoyed mine with assignments and games. dammit. still going on with my projects and stuffs. been really bored at home, and broke. my housemate did ajak me go for ice-skating and eat japanese fuud!! but, sadly - I'M FRIGGIN BROKE!! argh!! T-T that's a sad sad holiday *sighs*

oh well, have to go on with my work :(( blast myself with songs!! rawr~

0 comments: