Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Woah!! Freaking Happy Saturday~~~

OMGOMG! This is like a superb friggin happy saturday! My friend who compete in the Astro Talent Quest 2006 actually won the 1st place! OMG its like so owning and great! I truly wish that he'll enjoy the rest of the night and soon will achieve great in the future. Really happy for him. Gosh I nearly cried when I heard the news. Haha guess I'm now over happy and quite nuts now. Urgh!! Will continue blog tomorrow..I'm friggin nutssssss *rawrrrr!!!!*

6 comments:

nikiee said...

omg he wonnnn?
eee congratsssss! :DD

Catty said...

thanks hun~ i'm so proud and happy for him~

Ang Gu Gu said...

i also WON!!!

in my dreams last nite =p

Catty said...

haha you can win the prize if u participate :P try it next year. i'll go and support you~ :D

Haru said...

Congratz to your friend yah ~

=P

Catty said...

thankiews baka :P