Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 19, 2006

Continue..Second Night..

Okays okays, I haven't finish my stories yet lolx. Ahh, the second day we woke up at 11a.m. after the tiring first night (Hey, why am I waking up so early as I normally don't if I don't have classes in the morning..weird~) So, I went onlined and dearie Mummy asked me what I want to eat. I think, and I think, and I think again - I HAVE NO IDEA. lolx! Mummy was going to faint that time ROFL~ (ROFL = Roll on floor LAUGH) So, I told her why not wait her eldest daughter to wake up first? As she's always the lazy bump who's able to sleep all day long..LOL. So I onlined, and chatted with few of my friends, planning where to go during the one whole week while I'm back here at KK. Ahh, finally the lazy dog wake up (My sis's chinese Zodaic is Dog, while I'm dragon ^^) so, we tend to eat outside food cause we missed Sabah food a lot!! We get ourselves ready and went to the nearest and nice dim sum restaurant - Foo Phing. After that, me and my sis was thinking to go up to the cyber cafe and take a look at our maple characters..but, after playing for 10 minutes, we gave up. IT WAS SO LAG! worst than our home's line. PIF.

Hmm, so that night was Siao Li's wedding night, we all went to the saloon nearby and wash our hair, do some treatment and treat ourselves nice =) But in the evening, the sky start pouring heavy waters down and the actual plan and set up of the wedding dinner should be at the Garden at Sutera Habour Hotel. OMG it made us cancelled the garden set up while we go for the ballroom one. *sigh* we was disappointed. So back home we go and we prepare and get ourselves presentable lolx.

I was the emcee of the night and I was a bit nervous though =) Me, my sis and the bride - my cousin Siao Li, went earlier as we have to get her prepared for everything. Now here's more pictures to show everything that went on..


This is the bride's evening gown, sweet and lovely right? =)


Before leaving the room~ The bride and the groom.


This is the set up by Sutera Harbour Hotel at Pan Pacific Ballroom that night. Lovely though =P But still, the garden would be nicer *sobx*


The couple ice swans carved by Sutera Harbour Hotel's chef. Ain't it lovely?


The menu of the wonderful night..

Soon, we're settling the things like receiption thingy and etc outside of the ballroom. So my sis came to took pictures of ours..


I was referring to my emcee script that time and that old man beside me is my church friend.


Ahh, the back one with the pink gown is my dearest mummy! And another old man beside me - is my cousin. LOL.

And before we really get busy, we quickly took picture at the beautiful flower door..cause we probably won't have that chance after the wedding starts or ends..

Yeaps. Thats me with the bride and groom. =) And the right picture is their solo picture ^^ Sweet enough~


The backdrop of the stage..with the huge and tall cake lolx..

Soon, the wedding is going to start. So, as an emcee, I have to make a good start so everyone can get themselves warmed up for the night.
Ahhh, here's a picture while I'm doing the emcee, the lady standing beside me is the bride's Aunty (means her Mum's sister.)

Lolx I do look funny!! xD

After I start, in come the bride and groom with two cute little flower girl and boy..actually the girl is my cousin and the boy is my cousin's son LOL.


(Ahh this picture is blur because my sis didn't check on the lightning on her camera and it ruined the whole thing, sobx)


Then, the dinner starts and everyone buck up their butts and head for the food. Well, I didn't get any pictures on the food, but the food provided was wonderful.

After an hour of eating, everybody then starts to settle down and wait for the next programme. So, I went up and call upon both the bride and groom's and their parents to go up to the stage for the champagne pouring and the cake cutting ceremony.


Haha don't shake too hard Siu Sang, later you'll get it then you know LOL.

Champagne pouring..

It's the toasting time, see how the groom shout like (he's a bit insane!! LOL) *he'll kill me if he sees this.*

For Health, Longetivity, and Fruitful Union~

Sweet moment of cake cutting =)


Time to give speech for the bride and groom.. lolx~ what was my cousin doing?

After that, the bride and groom went table to table to toast harder with their family and friends~

Here are some pictures of the toasting~





Ahhh this is what Chinese always do. Toasting and drinking over and over again non-stop. LOLX but we really had fun and we enjoyed it!

After all the toasting, its time for us to say goodbye to all the guests and we - our big whole family, started to take pictures for memories. So, this is the Chong's Family. =)



This day sure is a memorable day for our Chong's Family. Sweet and warm, lovable. =)
Well, everyone wish this newly wed couple will last till the end of their lives. And I do hope they'll have a happy wedding and a happy marriage till the end of their lives. It's such a wonderful day~ ain't it? ^^

0 comments: