Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yawnx, yawnx and yawnx.

Its 5:23 a.m. now and I'm still awake. I'll be having class at 10 a.m. later, means I still hv 4 hours and 36 minutes left. My pop-up project is half done. DARN I WANNA SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! helppppp anyoneeeeeeeeee T-T *sobx*sobx*sobx*

My dying mode had just ON as I will be having three, not tree but THREE presentations later. First subject - Finish Art.
Second subject - Communication Skills
Third - Malaysian Studies.

and you know what? International students don't get to study the fucked up Malaysian Studies. Yay, they rocks. We sucks.

So they are like lack and less one subject of assignments, projects and presentations. Weee..nice one lolx. Malaysian Studies rocks! (Deep inside my heart - I feel like stabbing the notes)

Its already 5:28 a.m. and I had wasted 5 precious diamond minutes to blog. Yay, I still have to continue my work. Won't be sleeping today. I mean from last night, hah! Dang!!

0 comments: