Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Love?

Love. What is love? Why am I talking about this? Its because I'd just saw a MTV of S.H.E.'s song named "Greyish day" and was touched by the storyline of the MTV. The story is about a girl who had a sickness which is un-curable, while there is a boy who loved her and watch over her everyday. In the end, the girl's sickness got serious and she can't go for school anymore. She lost contact with the boy and until one day - she asked everyone if anyone had seen him lately, the answer that her classmates gave her, made her sad as she missed the boy a lot. But still the girl passed away and they didn't manage to get together.

Love, is a complicated yet adorable thing. A dangerous thing - yet people wants it so much. The girl and the boy inside the MTV, lost their chance of getting together. This is also what people always get sad of. So, do appreciate the time and the precious moments of you and ur beloved. And yes! if you like someone very much, do tell them. Be honest to yourself, so you won't regret in the future when u can't.

Recently I saw some of my friends having love problems. About him and his girlfriend and family and etc. Well, as usual - I do have to give him some advices and help him a bit, not just seeing him having the sad frown face and having mental sickness everyday. Trust, understanding, caring, tolerant, honest, loyalty, and other many values that you need to have in between each other, to continue and work on a relationship. Many people may think that - surviving in a relationship and maintaining it, would be easy as they thought. But the fact is, its not. What I see in most of my friend's problem is, TOLERANT, UNDERSTANDING and TRUST. Yes, they do care and love their partners with their heart. But sometimes, things ain't gonna be when you want it to be.. All sorts of challenges will be out there waiting for everyone, example, you trust, love, care about your partner, but you guys just have so little time together that - EVERYTIME you guys planned to get to do something together, it always fail. Misunderstandings and miscommunications may happen anytime. Although you know that your partner loves you, but when he/she's not by your side at the moment you need him/her, what will you think about? Thinking of he/she's not caring about you? Thinking that he/she is not treating you like the one he/she loved?

Guessing around will only make the misunderstanding grows. Tell, talk, speak out - is the way to solve the problem. Understand your partner's situation, care and be concern. And yes, please do tolerant with each other. Sometimes things really ain't gonna be what you want it to be, so, don't give up easily to such small matters. There are much more bigger challenges than you ever know.

Why would I know all these? Its just because I learnt from my past and my mistakes. I do admit - before this I am a spoilt brat by my boyfriend as he always listens to what I say, while I am not understanding his situation and his feelings - hurting him (in short). I'm so sorry to what I did to him and he did forgive me. Well, we don't think that our relationship is so worthless to give up on these kinds of challenges though. That is what every couples need - determination. (But in certain things, its better to let go then keep on bragging.)

People learn from their mistakes, but I wish I could help people learn without hurting anyone or themselves. Its always good to see friends having a happy relationship though =P

0 comments: